2013 has been another memorable tennis year and here are some of the funniest and most entertaining moments. 2014 previews start soon!
1. HOW MANY TIMES
2. Another classic meltdown. This was particularly impressive for Troicki to look like the nutcase playing against Ernests Gulbis.
3. Matches between Serena and Jelena are always fun and this moment added a bit of spice to their brilliant final in Charleston.
5. There were some classic racquet smashes from Ernests Gulbis this year, but my favourite one was in Marseille.
6. Funny for all the wrong reasons. This guy is a loser.
7. Playing Serena is tough
9. Marion Bartoli’s reaction to making the Wimbledon final was just EPIC.
10. Not sure I quite understand Errani’s argument here…
11. The tennis world needs more Stan.
12. And to cap it all off, remember this?
That’s it for my review articles of 2013. My previews for the 2014 season will begin with my WTA predictions next week.